Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pet Peeves

No offense but I absolutely HATE skinny jeans. I think that they are ugly and well they are just ugly. I will admit that they look good on some people but not on some people. I also hate when people do stuff just because they see other people doing it. I also hate when people flip the tounge of their shoe out really far. I think that is really ugly. I also hate when one tail light of a car is really bright and one is really dull. That bugs the crap out of me. Oh and my worst pet peeve is when the connecter of a necklace is not in the back of your neck. It does not matter who it is but I will just have to go and fix it because it bugs me so much. Another thing that bugs me is when teachers are ready to move on in the lesson but I am not because I do not understand something. Anyway those are some of my pet peeves.

1 comment:

ShOp TiLL i DrOP!!! said...

you are just saying that becuz i flip the tongues of my shoes huh? just to make me mad? :(